Drive for Adkins Hauling, LLC
Would you like to work for a family-owned business and someone that knows you by name? We are looking for trucking professionals that are hardworking, dependable, and trustworthy to join the Adkins Milk Hauling family. We want drivers with the same philosophies that we strive to provide.
We are also seeking motivated, safety-driven owner operators! We strive to optimize your time and get you home.
Driver / Owner Operator Application Form
- Time at home on the weekends
- Personalized dispatch
- Direct deposit
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health insurance
- Uniform shirts
Truck Driver or Owner Operator Requirements
Our drivers are responsible for the transportation of food grade freight. Additional responsibilities include:
- Pick up, transporting, and delivering products, including assistance with loading and unloading of freight
- Adherence to all Department of Transportation rules and regulations
- Regular communications with Dispatch and Logistics Coordinator to determine daily load schedule and maintenance requests
- Regular and effective communication with coworkers and customers
- Proper conduct of all pre-trip and post-trip inspections, which includes all tanker seals and wash tickets
- Maintain and submit, in an orderly fashion, all payroll paperwork.